Monday, May 16, 2011

kids say...

The night before the Fathers' and Sons' Campout proved to be tedious for Logan. He had been invited by our home teaching family to attend Fathers' and Sons' with himself and his three sons and another boy from the ward. Twenty-four hours with no girls!!! Logan's idea of heaven. Logan had been laying in bed for hours when around midnight he called out, "Mom, I can't sleep!"

"Logan, you'll just have to try laying still and hopefully you'll fall asleep."

"That's what I have been doing!" he replied back.

"Try to stop thinking about the campout."

"How did you know I was thinking about that?" he asked.

"Because I know you," I answered. "Try to think about something boring. Something that's not exciting at all."

"Okay," He agreed, "I'll think about toilets."

Two minutes later, Logan was asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Toilets are so much less exciting than campouts! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete